Text to Handwriting
The tool is read-only. Which means, there won't be any new features, bug fixes or any improvements in the tool.
You can check out the Announcement for making Text-to-Handwriting read-only
🤓 Guide to add your own handwriting
- To use your handwriting, you will have to generate font of your handwriting.
- There are websites like Calligraphr that let you do that.
- Once you get .ttf file of your handwriting, upload it from 'Upload your handwriting font' button in customizations sections
This tool is completely free and neither stores any of your data for money so maybe you can consider being patron or making an one time payment with buy me a coffee to help sustain 🤗
👫 GitHub Contributors
❓ FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How can I add my own Handwriting?
Check out Guide to add your own Handwriting
2. Where can I get more fonts?
You can use fonts from https://www.quantumenterprises.co.uk/handwriting-fonts/fontvault.htm
3. There are gaps between letters in custom fonts
This is a known issue that we haven't figured out the solution for. As a temporary workaround, there is letter spacing and word spacing option to adjust the gap.
4. Where can I request for features and report bugs?
You can't. This is a read-only project and there will not be any improvements in the project